By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 premiere trailer coming to Spike VGAs!

Rainbird said:
Guys, what timezone are they sending from? 9 PM isn't good enough for me, I need the time in GMT+1! I NEED THIS!

IIRC, GMT is EST + 5 hours, so 9 PM est, would be 02:00 GMT.

Around the Network

I was at Gamestop looking through their release catalog and it had God of War III down as Oct 2009...

DMeisterJ said:
Rainbird said:
Guys, what timezone are they sending from? 9 PM isn't good enough for me, I need the time in GMT+1! I NEED THIS!

Great, I'll catch it in the morning then xP

Thanks.

I love you Sony.

Fucking right! I predicted this last night when I saw that there would be 8 more announcements in addition to Uncharted.

Give me gameplay baby!

Sony better put this AND the full Uncharted trailer on the PSN ASAP! I want to see these beauties in 1080p on my tv!

Around the Network

Man its to bad I boycott those VGAs because of the extreme bias in it. I mean serious those nominees are always awful and I know some form of money has to be involved with the winner.

But I might just have to watch it for the video. Or wait for it on the internet. Big decision.

SpartanFX said:
I think the new Sony WW Gaming president(youshida?)is doing a very good job.he said we will not show anything from a game until we have a definite release date,,,looks like GOW III has a definite Release date now.

Even the teaser was shown over a year and a half after development had began.  A 2009 release date was obvious.  Sony Santa Monica aren't like Team ICO.

DMeisterJ said:
Rainbird said:

Ok.. a little late.. but it should be managable XD

@op.. FUCKIN AWESOME ! Damn !.. that show is gonna have ratings that go through the roof ! holy shit !

Check out my game about moles ^

When??? where???? i want to see this!!!

Ohh damn, now i got to watch this spike tv crap to see these trailers.