By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official "PS3 is dooooomed, I should have known better" thread

BengaBenga said:

And if you would make a Wii is doomed thread you would be banned for dumbness.

Triple Post.  [What's going on here?]

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

How about starting a "the PS3 is doomed to finish third in this console generation" thread?

Is that bannable?

OMGG the PS3 is doomed thread is dooomed!!!!

T.T now nobody will post ridiculously degrading thread about the PS3's lifespan anymore..

oh noes..the horror..what can I do now with my life?..

OHHHH RROD?!

Good thread

OT: Doomed??? Really???? But.... I've seen nothing but games all year :-S

This year alone i've owned Burnout Pardise, Devil May Cry4, Little Big Planet, GT5p, Echochrome, SuperStardust, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Metal Gear Solid 4, Disgaea 3, and Siren: Blood Curse.

I've also played Naruto UNS, CoD:WaW, Dark Sector, Haze, and Socom Confronation.

And I still plan on buying Naruto UNS, Valkyria Chronicles, Resistance 2, Socom Confronation, Bioshock, Dead Space, and Sonic Unleashed.

With all of this I can never say the system is doomed :)

4 ≈ One

Dgc...you newb..did you even READ the OP?

Around the Network

So nobody has an opinion on what the YoY drop for November numbers in the states might mean?

I mean, even with the economy, something like that points at consumer disinterest, doesn't it?

With no less than (at the time of this post -there may be less now) FORTY-SIX PS3 is doomed threads on the site's front page, I hope Benga trims some of the fat. When I look at hot topics, PS3 doom and gloom is all I see. I want to post in a thread about people pooping their pants while playing Viewtiful Joe 2. Unfortunately, awesome topics like that are no longer en vogue.

Yeah, I'll try to keep up, but after the NPD numbers all hell is breaking loose it seems. I really can't keep up with the threads. I've locked quite a few but there are 20 in an hour. Other mods have to start helping with this, cause it looks like the dam's broken and a flood of 20 years frustration over Sony dominance has flown over the internet.

It's not just here...

News articles relating to PS3 doom would similarly belong in here, then, I assume.