By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Xbox 360 has overtaken the PS3 in Europe!!

selnor said:
GT5 12 months away. That is gonna hurt Sony massively. Here in UK it seems people have given up on PS3. My local game shop has decreased the PS3 stuff to 2 bays. While 360 now has 8 bays and Wii 12 bays. Same thing that happened to original Xbox and GC

Funny in Ireland the 360 only has two bays, PS3 Getting 5, Wii 6

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:
GT5 12 months away. That is gonna hurt Sony massively. Here in UK it seems people have given up on PS3. My local game shop has decreased the PS3 stuff to 2 bays. While 360 now has 8 bays and Wii 12 bays. Same thing that happened to original Xbox and GC

Yep I wouldnt know. Ireland isnt part of the UK unless you mean N.I. But I would imagine Ireland may follow suit as will EU if sales continue like they are.

selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

Yep I wouldnt know. Ireland isnt part of the UK unless you mean N.I. But I would imagine Ireland may follow suit as will EU if sales continue like they are.

No i mean ROI.

kowenicki said:
@ blazinghead... what has Ireland got to do with the UK?

Nothing. I wasn't denying 360 had more shelf space in UK, i was just saying it was funny/strange PS3 had more shelf space in Ireland , the market being very similar taste wise.

blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:
blazinhead89 said:
selnor said:

No i mean ROI.

I dont know then. ROI sales wouldnt affect the retailers in UK.

Around the Network

Generally, in my local big town, the PS3 was doing quite well, then again... I haven't been there since the price cut.

Oh, and Ireland is an English speaking country...

SamuelRSmith said:
Generally, in my local big town, the PS3 was doing quite well, then again... I haven't been there since the price cut.

@bolded. What does that have to do with anything? Republic of Island isnt part of the UK. So it wouldnt affect UK retailers. In other words the small sales ROI put towards EU numbers are not corelated with UK's.

^ Look at fourth post in the thread.

SamuelRSmith said:

Only since the English invaded...

*Shakes fist at the English*

Dallinor said:
SamuelRSmith said:

Only since the English invaded...

*Shakes fist at the English*

The same as every English speaking country.