By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anyone else watch WWE

i watch WWE and would like to talk to other people who watch it

Around the Network

Not since the early 90's.

I think wrestling was better when everyone had gimmics. Now the only gimmic is "I'm a jerk!".

Whether or not the person is a good guy or not is based on whether they insult the fans or not.

Not as much as I used to. I used to watch all of the wrestling shows all of the time. The younger wrestlers just don't interest me that much. I am into the old school heels (bad guys). Chris Jericho's pretty much the only guy in the WWE that interests me anymore. Is he still the champ?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't watch it religiously, but if I see TNA Impact or RAW/Smackdown on TV I might stop and watch it. The product's gone way downhill in the last 8 years, but at least Tiple H has become more tolerable than he used to be.

@amp-Jericho lost the belt to John Cena at Survivor Series. Bleh.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Iv never understood the appeal tbh, its like a violent play with more speedos.

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
Iv never understood the appeal tbh, its like a violent play with more speedos.

That doesn't get you excited?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Not for the last two weeks, but yes. I watch Smackdown, Raw, and ECW. I hope for a return of the "Attitude Era", but deep inside, I know that ship has sailed. I started watching in the 80's, quit in the mid 90's, and came back when Owen Hart died in 1998 (or was it 1999?). Since then, I've been a fanatic. If only there were still stars as charismatic as the Rock or Stone Cold!

I used too up until last year I stopped watching after they moved triple H to smackdown I don't know what happend next.

i used to be into wen i was younger b4 the WCW days after steve austin, rock, bret hart, left i slowly stopped watching i still tune in very little for raw but terminator sarah connor chronicles and prison break have taken my time on monday's i do follow TNA wrestling on thursdays 9 pm on spike i'm more of a fan of it than WWE cause Kevin Nash is in it and i like its less soap opera story lines

Play Me

I used to watch it almost semi regularly, but now I only watch it occasionally and only bits and pieces in between channel surfing.