By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 Predictions WW sales before Jan 1st

With others numbers in and early predicitons from black friday/US the 360 is around 800k this week, which is incredible.

Total WW numbers this week should rest around 24.2 million, besting the original Xbox.

It has 4 weeks left in December.

If it maintains 800k a week for those 4 weeks it will hit 27.4 mill. Its all but likely if the 360 can reach 800k last week it can do a couple of weeks at a million+ close to christmas

That makes around 28 Million sold. Has Microsoft even shipped that many consoles? there don't seem to be any supply issues atm (though I have heard warnings there might be)

If Microsoft ship enough do you think the 360 can crack 28 mill ... before you flame me look at the numbers .. even if it does 600k a week for the rest of the year it will still reach 26.6 million.

Around the Network

sales are gonna increase till Christmas, so 28 million is realistic if their in stock

27m is guaranteed, 28m is definitely possible but I'm guessing it's going to be somewhere in between.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Jasper's manufactured on 10/23 have started to show up in stores about a week ago. That should give you an idea how quick a "shipped" console becomes a "sold" console.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

26.5-27 sold to customers,,,27.5 to 28 million shipped

Around the Network

I say around 27 million. It's not going to sell as well as Black Friday any week except Christmas.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
I say around 27 million. It's not going to sell as well as Black Friday any week except Christmas.

Why not? It did last year?

27,653,862 by Jan 1st.

Theres lots of last minute xmas shoppers out there (like me)

Damn, you're right.
28 million is definitely within reach.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

27.8 million.