By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

For some reason I am having problems with all my DP characters, probably I just need more practice and timing

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

It rules and it sucks at the same time that you can't see who the other person is chosing and vice versa.

Like... chun li vs my sagat rarely works out for chun li...but my honda vs chun li is a disaster.

I guess they wanted to eliminate playing the opponents character game.

Sirlin (the Developer) said that was made to eliminate the game when a person waits until the other select so they can select the best match against.
I really need to practice against you guys using other than my mains, do you want to help me tonight?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
Sirlin (the Developer) said that was made to eliminate the game when a person waits until the other select so they can select the best match against.
I really need to practice against you guys using other than my mains, do you want to help me tonight?

Ill probably be on... I sold my 58 inch TV few days ago and am waiting for my new 60 incher to come in. Its supposed to come in today after 7pm so my presence on xbox live depends where they deliver it.

I guess ill just use the 27 inch CRT tv in the meantime...sigh...SD gaming sucks ass :P

Yep HD FTW!!!

Nice I will be there then... need to practice a lot!

Around the Network

ok, so this thread wasn't posted in the gaming forums, but does anyone know of a good PS3 controller for this game? I'm looking for something that has a d-pad more similar to the old SNES pads.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

WTF....

MY ranking is Fucked.... I am at rank 44520????

WTH?

nordlead said:
ok, so this thread wasn't posted in the gaming forums, but does anyone know of a good PS3 controller for this game? I'm looking for something that has a d-pad more similar to the old SNES pads.

go to ebay and check out "sega satrun usb". ebay is selling the pc version of the saturn pad which work on the ps3...and is the best dpad ever made...

I got the 100 Ranked mAtchs Achievement. Now I have to start working in the next one... Congratz Disolitude for getting the every fighter achievement.

I need a explanation why our score got screw...

disolitude said:
nordlead said:

go to ebay and check out "sega satrun usb". ebay is selling the pc version of the saturn pad which work on the ps3...and is the best dpad ever made...

does any USB controller work on the PS3. Like for example, a USB SNES controller?

edit: oh, and I finally got good enough with the PS3 controller to beat it on easy

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)