By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So... I traded my Wii in

You now have become a man, my son.

Around the Network
Avalach21 said:
why wouldn't you sell it on ebay, and wait closer to christmas when it's out of stock, instead of trading it in?

think of all that money you could have got but you will regret it my friend has regreted every trade in he ever made and he keeps trading in his wii to get 360 then that to get PS3 and then back to wii at the moment he has PS3

DMeisterJ said:

black president

That's your excuse to trade in your white console for a black one?

Galaki said:
DMeisterJ said:

black president

That's your excuse to trade in your white console for a black one?

that is a great excuse

I should have put this in GAMING discussion

Around the Network

@ DMJ So you beat MKWii and SSBB? So you got a three star ranking and a 9999 VR in MKWii and beat Boss Battles on Intense in SSBB? You must be one hell of a gamer.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I hear you.

My future Wii plans:

Buy ToS2 sometime this year

Buy Super Paper Mario Next Spring for cheap

But Wario Land: Shake it next summer for cheap

buy little king's sotry next summer as well

amp316 said:

@ DMJ So you beat MKWii and SSBB? So you got a three star ranking and a 9999 VR in MKWii and beat Boss Battles on Intense in SSBB? You must be one hell of a gamer.

Thats like saying you beat tlaes of vesperia by getting every achievment. I assume he means he unlocked everything. I didn't even get that far; mario kart Wii really bored me. I don't even know why, every other mario kart game I have really liked, and I really liked brawl...

You made a great move. If you never played it and it just collected dust. Trading it in was the best option.

nicely played. You'll enjoy your PS3 very much.

Playstation 3 owner since December 25th, 2006