By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Black Knight New Screens and Preview

Game looks great. I've been wanting this game. Nice preview too. =]

Around the Network

Game looks amazing, graphically speaking...

Thats the kind of support the Wii should receive always.

Amazing

The game is looking pretty good, can't wait.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

graphically this game looks like the best looking wii platformer since SMG, if it plays like sonic parts in unleashed the whole game then this game could be the sonic game we have been waiting for.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Holy shit the first one hurt my eyes!

Anyway the game looks good...But that is something I say to much this generation about a new Sonic game and everytime it ends up something not that great X_X.

Needs more lycanthropy, IMO.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I liked Secret Rings, and this looks like it might shaping up to be decent. (About as hopeful as I'll get for a new Sonic game.) Sword stuff could be concerning, but less then all that Werewolf nonsense, and the guy previewing it doesn't suggest it's bad, just that it breaks up the pace. Here's hoping it's only kinda of screwed up, and not royally screwed up.

Looks like the sword will basically be the werehog gimmick in this game, that's very disappointing for me, but hopefully it'll have minimal application.

Graphics are very pretty though, at first I thought it could have been a HD game (Until I remembered this game was a wii exclusive). Obviously not a high end HD game, but not a low end one either, which is good.