By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RPG said:

Well then it comes down to the general public knowing what you get for your buck, PS3 comes with so many more features so it should never be cheaper then the 360. But I disagree here with you, a $100 price cut of a Playstation console IMO would destroy 360 sales. We are at a point where price is the reason the 360 is selling, time will come when PS3 drops in price with all those great games and just dont see what MS can do........besides another price cut. Price is not everything to many though, my friends are simply waiting for GT5 before they pick up there PS3's.

LEFT 4 DEAD - November 17th

Around the Network

White knight chronicles can surge ps3 sales the last week of the year, other than that doesnt seem like ps3 will touch 360 this holiday season.

mM
loy310 said:
Aw... good numbers for PS3, dissopointed in the 360 thought it should be selling like the Wii at its current price. Next year MS gets owned by a cheaper better PS3.

:O is this real???

Is sarcasm right??? Tell me that this is a joke, so i can continue laughin haha haha..... it's a joke right :s

CrazzyMan said:
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 80 GB Console with Little Big Planet (PS3)
So.. next week in Europe should be HUGE for PS3. =)

I think at this stage it's pretty safe to say this bundle intents to help LBP more than hardware

Like Sony did with Motorstorm and Resistance which were impotents to sale on its own

xD

CrazzyMan said:
Yet, maybe people are waiting for a FREE game. Why not to wait one week? =)
We will see next week. =)

Yeah, sure a game that's falling off the charts even after being discounted nearly 50%.

Around the Network

The PS3 has a good lineup next year, but with the inroads the 360 has made in others I think we can finally put the HD console race to bed.

leo-j said:
Oh so the LBP bundle didnt release in europe after all..

It's going to be released on december 5th. But it's more expensive than the regular model:

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 80 GB Console with Batman Begins (Blu-ray) (*Get a free PS3 game, Blu-ray remote & HDMI cable with this item) £283.79

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 80 GB Console with Little Big Planet (PS3) £299.99

So, the first bundle allows you to get a free movie (Batman Begins, 300 or I'm Legend) and a game (included LBP) and it's almost £20 chaper than the LBP bundle.

@alfredo

Then what is the point of the LBP bundle o-O

mM
leo-j said:
@alfredo

Then what is the point of the LBP bundle o-O

I don't know; ask Sony's merchandising department. I was wondering the same when they anounce the 160g model for this holidays instead of a cheaper model.

The GT forums are horrid, wow they have exploded to huge flamewars, it makes the biggest flamewars here in vgchartz look like childs play 0-0

mM