By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dude17761991hatp said:
Nintendomination can never be stopped it appears.

As long as old people live, the Wii will sell, and people will always get old. It's a neverending cycle.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Pristine20 said:
I can't understand many individuals on this site. How do the sales of the console affect the games you play? Even if the ps3 dreamcasts at the worst case scenario, you'll always have the great games you bought to play for as long as you're interested. So much gloom and doom talk lol.

Yeah some people find way too much happiness in the sales of a console and/or a game. Clearly it's their way to find solace and justification for purchasing their system(s) of choice.

Being happy that a game sells well is one thing, that's more what I'm interested in, as you want to see certain games sell well in hopes you see more like them in the future. But the people that "love it" when a sytem sells less (PS3 atm) they need help...or a new way to pass the time.

Unless of course you own shares in one of the companies...which I'm pretty sure none of you do.

Actually, there are quite a few people here that have invested in game related companies.

Uncharted 2 was officially unveiled today. Playstation fans should be celebrating! :P Get out of your gutters children.

It's all about the game.

Around the Network
lilwingman said:
Uncharted 2 was officially unveiled today. Playstation fans should be celebrating! :P Get out of your gutters children.

Look at the sig

Bitmap Frogs said:
FishyJoe said:

Nintendo and Microsoft are also in the 20% range.

Sony around 3% and likely a lot less for the upcoming year.

Aye, some people were speculating next quarters they'd report a 1% gross margin.

I'm pretty sure it will be negative instead. On a holiday quarter no less.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Max King of the Wild said:
lilwingman said:

Look at the sig

*Bows* haha U2 ftw!

It's all about the game.

FishyJoe said:
RPG said:
mtofu said:
as a sony fanboy, it's a harsh reality when faced with numbers like these.

whatever sony does next year (gt5/gow3), i doubt they'll cut the distance by very much (optimistically, maybe half?)

A price cut worked for 360, why cant a price cut work for PS3? I just dont see the logic with those kinds of comments, add the huge games coming and that simply increases my amazement of such statements.

This difference is that the PS3 will never be the least expensive. I'm not saying a price cut won't improve sales, but it may not have the same impact.

Well then it comes down to the general public knowing what you get for your buck, PS3 comes with so many more features so it should never be cheaper then the 360. But I disagree here with you, a $100 price cut of a Playstation console IMO would destroy 360 sales. We are at a point where price is the reason the 360 is selling, time will come when PS3 drops in price with all those great games and just dont see what MS can do........besides another price cut. Price is not everything to many though, my friends are simply waiting for GT5 before they pick up there PS3's.

Holy, 360 is owning !!