By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Everything went great here sent and recieved my gift. Good Times....Good Times. Everyone Have A MERRY Christmas and Happy Holidays. This was a good idea need all the wii freinds I can get.

Around the Network

My Neo Santa's friend code actually registered this time.

Gift Received! Thank you Neo Santa. Merry Christmas.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

got my gift! thanks santa world of goo is quite fantastic!

Glad to hear that (almost) everyone has their gift by now. There are only three remaining cases, and I'm pretty sure at least one of them will be done by tomorrow. I'm working on the other two.

I'm also sending out the stuff for Round Two. I would have sent them sooner, but I was having serious internet problems.

I think my Tiny Tim has not changed his country settings yet...as I have gotten errors on two different games and have been unable to send him my gifts...I would just ask them myself but would that ruin the surprise :P or will it? >.>;

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
starbruin said:
I think my Tiny Tim has not changed his country settings yet...as I have gotten errors on two different games and have been unable to send him my gifts...I would just ask them myself but would that ruin the surprise :P or will it? >.>;

Aye, it would. I've PM'd you the country. Sorry about that!

My gifts have been sent! Hope my Tiny Tim enjoys them...its as best an assortment as I could think of~ enjoy

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Second round. My secret Santa nailed it with Actraiser. Muchas gracias! And reporting that my Tiny Tim will be receiving a classic RPG!

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

act raiser huh? nice one, great game

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone..

Holy s***! I got Gradius II: Gofer No Yabou, Sin & Punishment and LostWinds! o_O

Thanks a lot Santa, I'll be enjoying those games!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!