By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Kasz216 said:
Well my names are entered. So do i have to be online when they enter my name too? I'll leave my Wii online whenever i can if that's the case.

Yeah you do, but your Santa's not going to enter your number for a few more days, so you can leave it offline for now if you want. I'll PM you when it's time to connect it again.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Kasz216 said:
Well my names are entered. So do i have to be online when they enter my name too? I'll leave my Wii online whenever i can if that's the case.

Yeah you do, but your Santa's not going to enter your number for a few more days, so you can leave it offline for now if you want. I'll PM you when it's time to connect it again.

Ah, i see what your sayin.  Cool.

Good to know.

or you could leave it idle and it should update as well as long as you have a connection available (i know mine continually connects cuz i have it on the usb connector for now haha haven't set up my wireless as of yet) Anywho I have added the santa codes now I really really need to update my games list though haha...im bad i know...i've been a little lazy but i'll see what i can do

looking forward to it ;)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Finally sent mine!
My Tinytim had EVERYTHING, so it was very hard to find him a good gift. Finally came around to Strong Bad ep. 1.
Now to await for my gift! :)

Yay I received my present - thanks Santa

What's really great is that it was Paper Mario. I've been wanting to try the Paper Mario series for ages and I've been considering buying the Paper Mario games for GC and Wii so it'll be good to try the N64 version first to see if I like it.

Thanks again to my mystery Santa and to Noname2200 for all his hard work :)

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Sorry to double post but just remembered:

For whoever is my mystery Santa in Round 2 (actually I KNOW who you are!!) I have all of the controllers and my game collection is up to date apart from my gift from Round 1: Paper Mario

Happy gifting and receiving everyone!

-Fox

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Finally able to put up the few vc and ww titles i have already bought ;) should help my santa a bit...i didnt have time to go on and put the original snes titles i still have but if they get gifted at least i don't have to worry about memory erase issues anymore ;) putting up the collection is a chore aha man...

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

starbruin said:
Finally able to put up the few vc and ww titles i have already bought ;) should help my santa a bit...i didnt have time to go on and put the original snes titles i still have but if they get gifted at least i don't have to worry about memory erase issues anymore ;) putting up the collection is a chore aha man...

Thanks dude. Sorry for the hassle. But hey, updating my game collection always makes me nostalgiac enough to go back and play one, so if you're the same this could end up benefiting you!

Somehow.

noname2200 said:
Thanks dude. Sorry for the hassle. But hey, updating my game collection always makes me nostalgiac enough to go back and play one, so if you're the same this could end up benefiting you! 

lol yeah I know what you mean...I'm already looking to dust off that SNES haha...or my dreamcast many games I've gone through...in the meantime while I wait for the next round to begin I'll continue that long process of updating the rest of my collection weee...now if only I could find them all <.< family moves my things around far too often -__- I see booklets and no games ;-;

Reporting, with my potential Santas added earlier in the day.