By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

I'm waiting to send mine as so far there is no option to send to the persons Wii code

Around the Network
Alexandervgc said:
Ok, i wait for my Tim to add me then i'll send the gift.

The Wii tells you if if your friend added you or not (you see it in all black, while if you added someone that haven't added you yet it will show as being a little faded).

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

llewdebkram said:
I'm waiting to send mine as so far there is no option to send to the persons Wii code

Me too...

Edit: Actually, of the fifty people I added to test the numbers, only a handful are black. That's a bit disturbing...

silverlunar777 said:

The Wii tells you if if your friend added you or not (you see it in all black, while if you added someone that haven't added you yet it will show as being a little faded).

I know.

I'm waiting for the name to turn black.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Ok I reseived my gifts, which are GREAT!
OMG I can't believe I got what I had in mind! (I was surprised by the gifts even though I wanted them!)
I reseived just what i wanted!

<3 <3 <3

Thank you Mr.Santa! I LOVED it alot!!

OMG I don't know what to say!

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
llewdebkram said:

Me too...

Edit: Actually, of the fifty people I added to test the numbers, only a handful are black. That's a bit disturbing...

That's really going to screw your plans on getting fifty gifts from all of us. ;)

I'm still waiting on my Tim, don't think he's been on much lately here.

My Tim hasn't added me yet...
Sigh...

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda
silverlunar777 said:

Ok I reseived my gifts, which are GREAT!
OMG I can't believe I got what I had in mind! (I was surprised by the gifts even though I wanted them!)
I reseived just what i wanted!

<3 <3 <3

Thank you Mr.Santa! I LOVED it alot!!

OMG I don't know what to say!

This is all so touching ;-; I wish now that I had taken part haha...I hope there's isn't anyone that gives a gift and doesn't get one in return due to inactivity but if there are replacement santas to be had maybe I could take part whenever that decision gets decided. I wouldn't want to see a Tiny Tim go without a gift hehe albeit it may better or worse depending on my tastes :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

starbruin said:

This is all so touching ;-; I wish now that I had taken part haha...I hope there's isn't anyone that gives a gift and doesn't get one in return due to inactivity but if there are replacement santas to be had maybe I could take part whenever that decision gets decided. I wouldn't want to see a Tiny Tim go without a gift hehe albeit it may better or worse depending on my tastes :P

If anyone get's shorted I'd be willing to fill in as an extra Santa. I'm not spending much on Christmas this year so I've actually got a little extra money.

BrainBoxLtd said:
starbruin said:

If anyone get's shorted I'd be willing to fill in as an extra Santa. I'm not spending much on Christmas this year so I've actually got a little extra money.

Thanks guys, but I'm sure no one will bail (we're all honest and honorable folks). But I did PM starbruin, as we have at least one other straggler. We can have a second, mini-round of Secret Santa...