By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Alright, that should wrap up everyone in North America. If you're in North America and haven't received anything from me yet, PM me, please. Next up, Japan, then Australia/New Zealand, then Europe.

Around the Network

Sent my gift

I already got my gift, and just waiting on my Tim's code to clear to send my own.

noname2200 said:
Moongoddess256 said:
Man I just clicked on this today. I might of participated if I was aware.

Sorry I missed you, dude; I thought I hit up most Wii owners, but it looks like I missed you. Sorry! You'll be at the top of the list for next year, though.

Hmm... Upon closer inspection... looks like a girl to me! (...or have I been tricked?)

... Just killing time, I'll be taking forever thinking of what game to give here.

My gift was received and I was thanked for the gift ^_^ so happy days!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:

I already got my gift, and just waiting on my Tim's code to clear to send my own.

!!!

I thought I sent you yours...alright, Take two!

noname2200 said:
BrainBoxLtd said:

!!!

I thought I sent you yours...alright, Take two!

You did, I'm waiting on it to register.

EDIT: I probably should of replied to that sooner. =P

And done! Hopefully, everyone received the name and code of their Tiny Tim, and has input their Santa codes. If you didn't both codes from me, let me know. Also, if you have any problems (I'm sure many will), let me know too.

I just want to thank all of you once more for joining in. I didn't think this would be as big a success as it turned out to be. Thank you, every last one of you. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did, and that we can do this again next year.

Also, if you want to brag about what Santa got you, feel free to do so here. You can also ask who your Santa was (although it's up to him or her if he or she will actually reveal him or herself...).

Merry Christmas/Happy Channukah/Kwanzaa/Holidays to all of you.

Got my codes in. Just got my Tiny Tim. Send it off tomorrow.

MIGHT I SUGGEST THAT ALL NORTH AMERICA FOLKS CHANGE THEIR COUNTRY TO "US" FOR NOW?

It seems like a good idea.