By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

BoleroOfFire said:

Wii Number: 4756-5159-0372-5246

Region: USA

Controllers: Wiimote & Nunchuk, GC and Balance Board (but since this'll take place during the holidays, I'd rather be a couch potato and not get any game that requires the Bb)

I'm reposting my info and including a note for Santa.

Dear Santa,

I've decided I'm too busy (lazy) to update my games.  Instead, I'll just tell you what I have.  I have everything that is Mario, for I love him.  I also have all the DK Country games, a bunch of Disney SNES games, and Kirby games.  I enjoy adventures, platformers, solving puzzles and co-op beat-em-ups.  I dislike sports games (except for the ones with Mario, but I have those).  Be careful going down all those virtual chimneys.   

Sincerely,

Your Tiny Tim.

PS - I've been nice.   

I'll make sure Santa gets this. Although I get the feeling he'll laugh when he gets to the postscript...

Around the Network

^^Thanks! Add my edit please. I forgot Defend your Castle!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

^ hahaha nice post bolero, especially the been nice thing. Still you should update ur games, that way nothing will go wrong xD

^^Fine, but I'll do it tomorrow party pooper!

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
^^Fine, but I'll do it tomorrow party pooper!

Don't worry about that too much. Like I said, I'll make sure Santa knows, so you can use that hour however you want.

Around the Network

Im just making this a lil bit easier.... helping make vgchartz a better place for everyone, starting with this Wii santa thing =) probably ending here too.

oh come on noname, she already said she'll do it. Don't make her change her mind xD

Maynard_Tool said:
Im just making this a lil bit easier.... helping make vgchartz a better place for everyone, starting with this Wii santa thing =) probably ending here too.

Maynard_Tool said:

oh come on noname, she already said she'll do it. Don't make her change her mind xD

Lol, seriously what does that mean?  

Yes.  I am now torn.  To update, or not to update?

Warrior of Light

OH nevermind that part.... i was kidding xD

To update of course...i mean, is not even that bad. Plus it's a great addition to your profile (=

Sorry I am so late to post my info. Just got home yesterday and hooked my Wii up today, updating everything I missed in the last 3 months.

Wii Code: 0754 2423 4103 9754

Controllers: Gamecube, Wiimote and Nunchuck and am going to buy Classic soon

Games already have: Lostwinds, Super Mario World, Act Raiser

See you soon Santa :)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!