By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hard to play Resident Evil: ReMake after playing RE4...

@ Khuutra

Really? hmm

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Smeags: I would suggest that the ability to actually aim has something to do with it, too.

That's true. Ah man, I remember back in the day... shotgun raised as high as it can, waiting for the zombie to appear. Praying that you'll get a headshot because you're out of gasoline.

Khuutra said:
Chris has like twice the health Jill does, doesn't he?

Really... I can't say I noticed. But even if it is double health, the 2 extra item slots alone is a vastly superior advantage.

KylieDog's love for Resident Evil is so exaggerated it borders on self-parody.

Around the Network

My first exposure to Resident evil series was RE on the PC and I disliked it immensely because of the tank like controls. RE4 is WAY better IMO.

idk..I just tried to go through it again. I prefer RE4..I want to really like this game because its old school. I will keep it in my collection for now and when the time comes and I really have this nostalgic feeling. I will play it, but right now I will like the new way Resident Evil is going. The new controls and camera.

@KylieDog

I take back what I said about it being a zombie infested game. But it was indeed a survival horror game and to my knowledge it spooked me out a lot. Maybe I'm not old school, but you could at least appreciate how Resident Evil is leaning in a new way to pull people into its roots.

Uh, I agree with whoever said that Resident Evil 4 is vastly inferior to Resident Evil ReMake.

Its hard to go back and play any of the Resident Evils after you've played RE4... especially on Wii. They just aren't controlled as solidly after you have the best. But if your unwilling at least look up the story if you haven't played it. It's truly one of the best stories told in any video game series.

same controls different camera.