By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Call Of Duty : World At War (COD5) KILLED Resistance 2 Sales!!

fulcizombie said:

Maybe these sony games didn't actually sell that much ? Crazy , i know, since sony games seem to sell like crazy when they have dropped off the software charts of every country in the world but stil....

Sorry... what the fuck are you talking about?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@ darthdevide if you go to the home page of tesco, THE biggestr retailer in the UK, they dont even show wii or PS3 in their games section... just xbox PS2... odd.

http://jersey.tesco.com/default.aspx

Yeah, they killed it all off, it's now all Tesco Direct. (check a couple of posts up).

@kowenicki

trust me no-one here actually buys games fromt tesco's

bTW Morisson's I think has become bigger than tesco now...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SamuelRSmith said:
fulcizombie said:

Maybe these sony games didn't actually sell that much ? Crazy , i know, since sony games seem to sell like crazy when they have dropped off the software charts of every country in the world but stil....

Sorry... what the fuck are you talking about?

LOL I agree!

darthdevidem01 said:
@kowenicki

trust me no-one here actually buys games fromt tesco's

bTW Morisson's I think has become bigger than tesco now...

Tesco currently have 31% of the market, Morrison's 11% (Asda 16%, Sainsbury's 16%)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNS_Worldpanel

Tesco are still the third/fourth largest supermarket firm in the world.

Around the Network

what are the real sales for resistance 2? when is NPD.

I don't see how COD5 has had any effect on Resistance 2. It would shock me to find out people are not going to buy R2 because they are waiting for a game schedulde for next fall.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
I don't see how COD5 has had any effect on Resistance 2. It would shock me to find out people are not going to buy R2 because they are waiting for a game schedulde for next fall.

I don't think that the next CoD will be called CoD5, either. I think that they're going to scrap the numbers, just give the games sub titles, from now on.

Or, start doing it by the year, I personally can't wait for Call of Duty 2009

@samuelIRsmith

ok....most shocking is to see Morrison's over sainsbury's

maybe its just my part of the UK where sainsbury's has faded out like anything

EDIT: Double post.