By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you offended if someone insults/supports a religion/political group?

no I allways make fun of both

kinda like **** the society

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

i get annoyed sometimes depending on peoples reasons for doing it and what exactly they are doing.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Are you offended if someone insults/supports a religion/political group?

No

Each to their own as far as I'm concerned

*Takes immediate neutral stance...

Good to see this site is still going 

Not really I feel that people who get offended by such things and rant on about it in the media and so on have too much time on their hands.

Not at all... tough I often look-down people if they have a different opinion then me :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I hate it when people promote their religion and say its right while they S**t on yours. I dont care when they hate about my politcal views though haha

The only time I get offended is when Jehova's fucking cunt faces knock on my door. If anyone deserves to be trampled to death at Walmart, it's those wankers.

hahaha nice Mistershine

I like to insult other religions such as the ones that wear turbins or dots on their forehead.

But no it doesn't offend me, and I don't make fun of them to their face. Only to my friends

Playstation 3 owner since December 25th, 2006

Nah, i'm always up for intellegent arguements of differing viewpoints.

The problem is when people aren't being intellegent about it.

Really, people that put turbants and put "dots on the forehead" just because it's pretty piss me off. I think that's disrespectful and insulting to another religion. Even though i'm an atheist.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"