By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever drink something you thought was something else?

Probably. What's worse is when you pick up your beer to discover it's still your beer, but someone accidentally put out their cigarette in it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Probably. What's worse is when you pick up your beer to discover it's still your beer, but someone accidentally put out their cigarette in it.

Not as bad as when you pick up you beer to discover it's still your beer, but mostly urine.

WessleWoggle said:
stof said:

I've done that. It's freaking horrible... Choking on a cigarette is no fun.

I've done it too. Mmmm, cigarette ash.

I ate some onion, and then I wanted water to cool my mouth down... imagine my surprise when I found out I just drank half a cup of Vodka...

Once I asked the McDonald's clerk for a Pepsi, and she gave me Coca Cola! Imagine how stunned and embarresed I was!!! To this day, my friends call me up and say ,"Remember that time you drank that Coca Cola!"

Around the Network

Happened to me before heres my story,

I was drinking a beer once with my friends and my beer was about a quarter full and so then I went to the bathroom, when I came back it was about a little over half full but I didn't realize because I was half in the bag. So I drank all of it and still didn't realize why all my friends were snickering at me, it did have a weird taste to it but I just ignored it. By the time I got to the last drink it was REALLY bad, and then one of my friends ask why I was making a weird face on the last drink and I said it tasted weird then all my friends bursted out laughing and there was one of them that was doing jagerbombs and he had poured a bunch of jagermeister in my beer when I went to the bathroom, and I still drank it even though it tasted as bad as it was.

And so the moral of the story is to always take your drink wherever you go :)

....damn untrustworthy friends.

Happened to me when I was younger, I thought my mom had juice or something, but it wasn't juice.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i once had a sprite that i thought was seven up. i was not impressed with the waitress and she got no tip....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Slightly different. But I lived in a little country town, and there was a house on my street where they raised goats. We'd always play there, and one day the lady let us climb up on to the roof to jump off in to the hay stack. When we climbed up, we saw that the roof was covered in peanuts. We didn't eat them of course (I mean come on, roof peanuts!) but we filled our pockets up with them, did some crazy hay jumps and then asked the lady why they were up there. She looked at them, cracked a smile, and told us that they were dried goat poops.

We washed those pants thoroughly and we still don't know how the goats got up on the roof.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Try bong water, you got to be really stoned though to forget its bong water or just give it to a mate

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.