By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Is Down For Many

In regards to Euphoria14's thread

www.xboxfanboy.com

Users have been sending us tips and Xbox.com confirms that some Xbox Live members are experiencing technical issues with the service -- specifically with signing in. According to the Xbox.com Support page, Microsoft is aware of the issue and is working to resolve the problem.

They also thank gamers for their patience and understanding but something tells us those thanks will fall on deaf ears. X3F will keep you updated as more information is released. Until then, go check out our Holiday Game and Rating Guide and get those wish lists ready for Santa. Or, get out the pitchforks. That works too, we guess.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Yeah I got kicked off.  I'm wondering if maybe this has something to do with an increase in usage from black friday sales similar to last Xmas downtime.  Hope this doesnt last long but I always have PSN to fall back on.

I can get on but its god awful slow.

I am watching netflix from my 360 right now! Luckily I haven't had any problems yet.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

I just played Fable II while I was chatting with 5 other guys playing CoD WaW. None of us had any kind of problems.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Looks like Microsoft needs more servers to cope with all the people on lately?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

MWAHAHAA MY PLAN TO BLOW UP MS'S SERVERS WORKED .

when did this happen?

damn netfilx, and its free trial its kept me from gaming as much

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I played some COD WaW today and 4 mathes stopped without reason...Ok it said lost connection with hosts but I can't believe that all those 4 hosts had a bad connection.

Just like last year.

Wonder what game we'll get for free this year, Hope it's braid.