By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your top Anime opening

Khuutra said:
Gilgamesh said:

or the Dragonball Z opening

Check out the second video in my post and let me know how you think it compares.

I didn't really like the japanese version of it, I preferred the english version because of the fighting scenes and the more "action" going on. That's basically the only reason why I watched Dragonball Z lol

Around the Network

@Gilgamesh
you mean you didnt watch it for the brilliant story-line, or the richly defined, deep, ever evolving characters?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Another two opening themes i find myself humming often times

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross

Paranoia Agent(this ones a bit freaky but thats just consistent with the show itself)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Gah ssj12 you made me over excited for the 2 Naruto episodes! I still have 3 days to wait still...>_>

Former something....

Pokemon Season one (Still epic imo)
S-Cry-Ed Season one
Naruto Season five
Death Note Season two
Zoids Chaotic Century
Bleach Season one
Samurai Champloo
Digimon Season one
Dragonball Z
Naruto Shippuden Season one

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:

You guys FAIL.. this is the best opening in Anime:

cant compare, elfen lied is one of the elite animes, of course the opening is better than most. Keep the openings down to deathnote's level.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

BringBackChrono said:
@Gilgamesh
you mean you didnt watch it for the brilliant story-line, or the richly defined, deep, ever evolving characters?

That's just an added bonus :D

All the Naruto/Death Note/Gundam.....all the horrible fail!

Best OP Eureka seveN 1st. Im not gonna post this thread is lagging due to all the videos it wil take too long.

BringBackChrono said:

Another two opening themes i find myself humming often times

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross

Paranoia Agent(this ones a bit freaky but thats just consistent with the show itself)

Oh yeah, Robotech... I love that opening and music score.  I actually have it on my iPod, definitely a classic.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

How could I be so foolish and forget the Zetsubou Sensei OP.  This one's my favorite because of the crazy imagery.