By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Possible Sega Megaton at TGS 2007??

shams said:

Doesn't look right. Why would they only bring Shenmue to the 360? Agree with ckmlb about Sonic RPG as well.

Microsoft bought exclusivity rights to Shenmue 2, it may be that the deal included rights to future games in that series as well (I seem to recall they originally planned to have a Shenmue 3 not long after Shenmue 2).

Around the Network

Wow if this turns out to be true (and it probably won't), then Sega has a huge year planned.

Also, doesn't anyone notice Skies of Arcadia 2, easily my most anticipated game on that list.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Skies of Arcadia 2 and Space Channel 5 could be interesting... but I'm in love with NiGHTS :)

Oh well, I didn't want to go on a fanboy babel, but there are tons of games on that list that would be filed under my "must have" list beyond Shenmue.

Skies of Arcadia, Space Channel 5, Virtua Fighter Kids 2, Fighters Megamix 2, Jet Set Radio and Chu Chu rocket!

Thing is, being and old SEGA fan, I won't hold my breath. But if SEGA ever took notice of what its fans have wanted, they might just start pumping out the big bucks again.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

I'm calling BS. Sonic RPG is for DS.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Sega is late jumping on the wrong band wagon.

Shenmue I + II + III = Me buying another 360 (after all problems are resolved)...

But I think it is fake too (Sonic RPG is for DS, Samba just fits DS or Wii better, Skies of Arcadia... come on. Virtua Fighter Kids is either made up by an HD Fanboy who is trying to be funny, or is a Wii Fanboy who is just being realistic.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Fake.

looks way to good to be true.

BS for Samba de Amigo. That game would belong on Wii, as Talonman said, and I think Sega knows it. No House of Dead for Wii?? Hmmm fishy.

Shenmue 3 and Yakuza 3 are pretty likely.

Jet Set Radio, I doubt they`ll make a next gen version when the XBOX one sold poorly. A Wii version maybe.

And a Sonic RPG for 360/PS3 is a good idea I think.

This list seems way too weird to be true. Seems like it was made by a hopeful Sega fan who misses their games. Sonic RPG is a DS exclusive... I'd give this list about a 10% chance of being real.  The list of PSP games is what gives it away.  No one makes PSP games anymore lol.

I wouldn't say that, many of the most anticipated games for the PSP are being made by 3rd parties. I really don't understand the logic some people have that feel *everything* should come to just one console (the most popular one). Why should a company basically ignore millions of potential customers on another platform?