By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Gold/Silver remake... Possible.?

arsenal009 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

They could do it. Depends on how long they plan on keeping the DS. It isn't Nintendo that makes the games, it's Game Freak, I'm referring to the main series. Besides money, I can't think of a reason why they should, you can get all the Pokemon without them.

How do u get the starters of gold / silver on the DS?

A little complicated, but you can. Using Colosseum/XD, a GBA and a GBA-GC cable. Or just trade it someone that has done this.

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:
arsenal009 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

They could do it. Depends on how long they plan on keeping the DS. It isn't Nintendo that makes the games, it's Game Freak, I'm referring to the main series. Besides money, I can't think of a reason why they should, you can get all the Pokemon without them.

A little complicated, but you can. Using Colosseum/XD, a GBA and a GBA-GC cable. Or just trade it someone that has done this.

Woah, that's pretty hardcore.  I'm pretty sure the pokemaniacs have done it though  :p

DSware

I'm surprised they haven't already.

The evidence suggests they have at least considered remaking G/S at some point (i.e Johto coding in D/P), plus fans want it. I was sure a G/S remake would come before the 3rd D/P but obviously not. Anyway they have to remake G/S just so we can hear remixes of the original music...

I want a pokemon game where you are open to all the secrets and not have to go to some crazy place to get the secret pokemon cause where i live there's S**T all so we have to drive 3 hours to get some decent clothes and games,

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:
arsenal009 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

Or complete the Hoenn Pokedex in Emerald. But it's the worst option since you can only pick ONE. D:

If that happen I will buy it

Oh, and there is also reference in the Japanese versions of D/P ONLY of Kanto having the same "White Rock" that Shaymin appears on. The text (the reference) was removed (I THINK, I forget what Professor Oak said on my friend's Diamond version when we unlocked Shaymin's even with Oak's Letter via an Action Replay code; I have the code, plus the codes to access the event items for Darkrai, Arceus and unlimited Manaphy eggs via Delivery Man in the Poke Marts) in the English version, but now that I remember a bit, I believe Professor Oak DID say that there is a "White Rock" in Kanto. Yes, there is, I just looked it up on Serebii.net.

So yes, it's possible that a remake of Johto is planned, but they may have more than just Kanto in it. I already know that you can get Leafeon and Glaceon in it. Leafeon would be accessible in the Ilex Forest while Glaceon can be accessed in the Ice Cave through those Moss and Icy Rocks the same way in Diamond and Pearl. It's just the thought that there maybe a Dragon Eevee evolution that could only be accessed in the remakes and not tradeable to D/P.

it's a must: Gold/Silver=Best Pokemon games evar!

if they would remake it ala Red/Blue

damn..remastered music..old places old..wow...everything would feel better than the newer games..

I need remakes..OR a game in wich I can revisit the other regions, wich each keep their own tracks..original battle music etc etc