By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Gold/Silver remake... Possible.?

I was thinking about nintendo mabey making an remake on the ds to the GB Games, Pokemon Gold & Pokemon Silver, What do you guys think.? is it possible, Should they do it..?

Around the Network

They could do it. Depends on how long they plan on keeping the DS. It isn't Nintendo that makes the games, it's Game Freak, I'm referring to the main series. Besides money, I can't think of a reason why they should, you can get all the Pokemon without them.

I would be delighted if they do it.

Either that or release a VC type thingy for the DSi and release the G/S games as Downloadable games if they EVER do that. >_>

Yeah, that would be kool, an sorta updated, Downloadable version of it.

Yes, but instead of a fourth remake of Kanto (after Red -> Gold -> Fire Red) the "second half" should be a new continent with different mechanics (i.e. NOT 8 Gyms and evil team).

Around the Network

I would love either a remake or the option to download it by the VC

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I am still wondering why new Pokemon games have only one contitent. It was big disappointment when I got Sapphire.

Rhonin the wizard said:

They could do it. Depends on how long they plan on keeping the DS. It isn't Nintendo that makes the games, it's Game Freak, I'm referring to the main series. Besides money, I can't think of a reason why they should, you can get all the Pokemon without them.

How do u get the starters of gold / silver on the DS?

Oh sweet god,i hope nintendo would do a remake.Best Pokemon games of all time!

They should make it for the Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089