By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just played Gears 1 for the first time wow!

twesterm said:
shooitztom316 said:
resistance 2 match making sucks and is to much like halo with perks
....cod5 is wanna be 4 and LBP is just to short

gears and cod4 are my fam games..

add me on xbox360---shooitztommy
PSN shooitstommy316

I have to ask-- was shooitztommy actually taken and that's why you had to go with shooitstommy316?

You'd be suprised at the names taken, lol.

I remember my cousin was trying to get a name that he liked that wasn't already taken, and had no luck, and it was like 9 o'clock so he tried "nine o clock" and that ws taken to and he screamed "WHAT HE FUCK?!"

It was hilarious.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

yeah gears of war 1 is awesome...

Million said:
Yeah Gears is definetley in a league of it's own.

So is your spelling skills.

psn: shooitztommy316

Went back and played Gears 1 a week before Gears 2. It was still awesome. The best part is that both games can exist side by side. Gears 1 is still worth owning even after playing Gears 2. They cover different territory.

Around the Network

The J man also first played gears this month and it angered him , it angered him because he was wasting his time this gen not playing this.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

pick up gears 2

O well, im getting gears to least i got to play 1 first.....

If you like it then you should really pick up gears 2 as soon as you beat one.

4 ≈ One

shooitztom316 said:
O well, im getting gears to least i got to play 1 first.....

At least beat part 1 on casual or something before you dig into part 2.  There are going to be a ton of little references to the first game that are going to go over your head if you don't play part one.   At least tell me that you'll take it under advisement!