By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Computer Entertainment America, I hate you... (PSN Related)

Gnizmo said:
I thought you coul create a profile for every region to get their content or did that change? Wouldn't help much with the RPGs admitedly, but it could score you Bushido Blade and MGS.

The difficulty is the payment method, if you import a voucher you can buy stuff in foreign stores

Around the Network

Why not just use a credit card?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Why not just use a credit card?

You have to use one from that country

Ooh you think SCEA is bad? Consider the poor plight of your fellow gamers under the cursed banner of SCEE.

* Least services availible
* Least games availible
* Least overall content
* Long delays in getting the game that actually do come out
* More expensive to purchase games / DLC

And this is now the heartland of Sony-dom in term of sales and userbase. GG SCEE GG.

Also FFVIII > IX & VII... just to add my two cent to this endless argument :)

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
I haven't played any of the PS1 FFs, and I thought FF VII is the best place to start and it is said to be the best game every by more people than say VIII or IX are the best games ever, and I have played CC

FF VII is overrated. Why I don't know. Is it because of the modern day setting? Cloud and Sephiroth (only cool in KH)? FF VIII and IX have a much better story, music, characters, world, and decent graphics unlike FF VII's, etc.

I understand if you dont like FFVII but liking FFVIII more is just wierd.

Around the Network

O you think you should be pissed?
Well go to Europe playstation store and then come crying back.

Take my love, take my land..

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
I haven't played any of the PS1 FFs, and I thought FF VII is the best place to start and it is said to be the best game every by more people than say VIII or IX are the best games ever, and I have played CC

FF VII is overrated. Why I don't know. Is it because of the modern day setting? Cloud and Sephiroth (only cool in KH)? FF VIII and IX have a much better story, music, characters, world, and decent graphics unlike FF VII's, etc.

We agree on something. I prefer FFVIII as well

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Munkeh111 said:
Gnizmo said:
I thought you coul create a profile for every region to get their content or did that change? Wouldn't help much with the RPGs admitedly, but it could score you Bushido Blade and MGS.

The difficulty is the payment method, if you import a voucher you can buy stuff in foreign stores

I find language to be the biggest difficulty

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

You should all feel jealous of the fact Japanese gamers get "SaGa Frontier" this week.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Pristine20 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Gnizmo said:

I find language to be the biggest difficulty

Well I set my US account up to get stuff earlier, so there is no language barrier there, but you don't get all the extra PSN games that way, so for PS1 classics the language would definitely stop me dead in my tracks