By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where is pro evolution soccer 4?.. or how to search the gamedatabase

can't find it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Try harder next time.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Liveware Evolution

I have sorted out most of the PES games, but not that one... I never had it

arGHHHH

wasn't sure if that was the correct game..

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No, that's not. It's called Winning Eleven 8. I did the change, I remember it

This is it

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=17047&region=All

Around the Network

Just search, but change the region to others, most of the names have been added

Munkeh111 said:

What the hell? You can do that? You introduced me to a new way of searching the DB, thanks!

zexen_lowe said:
Munkeh111 said:

What the hell? You can do that? You introduced me to a new way of searching the DB, thanks!

What's really good is that it shows the EU boxart as well

hopefully in the near future, I am going to improve the search engine on this site. Currently, it only does an exact search.

So if you make a typing error, or you leave out a short word (like the, a, of) you won't get anything.

So right now, you want to just type a short portion of the game name, and then look through the results.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
hopefully in the near future, I am going to improve the search engine on this site. Currently, it only does an exact search.

So if you make a typing error, or you leave out a short word (like the, a, of) you won't get anything.

So right now, you want to just type a short portion of the game name, and then look through the results.

Excellent, I have been waiting for this for a while