By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's my 20th Birthday! Be sad with me :(

Heh, it's by 27th birthday today.

Though mine hasn't been bad, I got a few books, a cook book, and Dead Like Me Season 2. ^^

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Though mine hasn't been bad, I got a few books, a cook book, and Dead Like Me Season 2. ^^

Then why does your profile say you're 25?

zexen_lowe said:
twesterm said:

You're the second person to ask that.  Profiles don't update their age (or at least mine never has).  >_>

My birthday is right in my profile (11/30/81), it's just wrong on the age part.

double post

twesterm said:
zexen_lowe said:
twesterm said:

You're the second person to ask that.  Profiles don't update their age (or at least mine never has).  >_>

But the format of the age is dd/mm/aa in the profile

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
twesterm said:
zexen_lowe said:
twesterm said:

But the format of the age is dd/mm/aa in the profile

lol, well I guess that would be why my age has never updated.  :-p

I just had my 19th 2 days ago.. yesterday I got drunk as hell, and today Im feeling like shit... worst hungover that I ever had :(

But have a nice b-day :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

My 22nd birthday was about two weeks ago. You got some catching up to do! It can only get better though. happy bday

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

@Perpride
Happy Birthday.
I own an iPhone and I'd be devastated if I managed to lose mine so I can empathize, I hope you find yours.
Here's to hoping the rest of your day is very enjoyable.

zexen_lowe said:
One of my birthdays (the 17th, if I'm not mistaken) fell just on a day we moved from a house to another. I spent all my birthday moving boxes, tables, chairs and everything. And everyone was too busy to wish me happy birthday. It wasn't a good birthday at all. Luckily, 9 days later I received a PS2 as a present.

Anyways, hope the rest of your birthday turns out good.

Is that the same PS2 where you had to add $100 for your parents to buy you one?..
That's not a happy story at all... that sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

zexen_lowe said:
One of my birthdays (the 17th, if I'm not mistaken) fell just on a day we moved from a house to another. I spent all my birthday moving boxes, tables, chairs and everything. And everyone was too busy to wish me happy birthday. It wasn't a good birthday at all. Luckily, 9 days later I received a PS2 as a present.

Anyways, hope the rest of your birthday turns out good.

Is that the same PS2 where you had to add $100 for your parents to buy you one?..
That's not a happy story at all... that sucks.

Yeah, the same. Still, it was 1/3rd of the total value, it was a fair deal, otherwise I'd never have gotten it