By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Planning to buy Xbox 360 or Wii...Few questions.

Get a Wii , not only because it has an amazing lineup and some great games coming in 2009. Not only because it is innovating and offers different approach to gaming, but because you have a PS3 arleady and a PC and to get different games , different experience choose a Wii.

Around the Network

If you have a PS3 then get a Wii.

So Wii it is...Well my roommate has Xbox 360 so I can play Gears 2 on it..

Take my love, take my land..

If you have a PS3 you really have to get the Wii. It's so different and it has a great library already.

However, if you have an HDTV but not yet an HD console, I'd get the 360 first, and the Wii later.

Wii

Around the Network

Buy 360 but forget about JRPG
Get GOW2,Fable2,L4D and Fallout3
When you apply for Xbox Live,use the window messenger with age above 18
you can apply for a window messenger account first and choose a year that makes you above 18 years old

If you have a ps3, then get the wii. Almost everything, except gears2, is on the ps3. Besides you'll have fun playing Smash Bros online and mario kart wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

If you have a PS3 a Wii would be the wiser choice. It will give you access to a much bigger library.

There are a lot of great exclusive games.

Next year there are quite some JRPGs coming out for Wii.

BengaBenga said:
If you have a PS3 a Wii would be the wiser choice. It will give you access to a much bigger library.

There are a lot of great exclusive games.

Next year there are quite some JRPGs coming out for Wii.

Like...?

And I can't find myself playing Jprg:s on Wii's controller...

Take my love, take my land..

you don't wave your arms around to play jrpgs on the wii, also alot of the jrpgs coming out for the wii offer classic controller support.

JRPGS coming to wii in 2009:

Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramasa: The demon Blade
Fragile
Newest Tales game
Valhalla Knights: Eldar saga
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Kizuna
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Chrystal Bearers (possibly)
Sword of Legendia (possibly)

There's also a lot of talk about a few jrpgs being made for wiiware.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."