By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ps3 htis 2 mill

not doing as well as the wii but making some progress... i thingk they may be able to hit 3 million within next 2 months because of the european debut and the new some new titles for the ps3

Around the Network

They should easily hit 3 million within the next 2 months if they ship enough consoles to Europe. If those preorder records that the PS3 set are real, then the PS3 will be ok.

I expect it to be around 3.5m sold by the end of March (this includes European launch figures). Unless there is a revelation coming soon... (there is some story about an announcement at GDC going to make PS3 owners happy... what could it be??).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said: I expect it to be around 3.5m sold by the end of March (this includes European launch figures). Unless there is a revelation coming soon... (there is some story about an announcement at GDC going to make PS3 owners happy... what could it be??).
I was reading on that. The sony boards seem to think it is either a) the new XMB. or b) Killzone demo. (however they say that about every new announcement) However I have seen quite a few offical places talking about a killzone demo... wich makes NO sense at ALL. Becuase offical sites tend to stay away from rumors unless there is fact to them. So I'm really curious about the KillZone deal. EDIT: I also expect about 3.5 by the end of march. With Gundam comming soon in japan, Motorstorm, FEAR, Tekken5 HD, Oblivion, AC4, Enchanted arms, God father. (some of those are multiplatform) but either way. March is getting at least 1 killer game in each game class.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
shams said: I expect it to be around 3.5m sold by the end of March (this includes European launch figures). Unless there is a revelation coming soon... (there is some story about an announcement at GDC going to make PS3 owners happy... what could it be??).
I was reading on that. The sony boards seem to think it is either a) the new XMB. or b) Killzone demo. (however they say that about every new announcement) However I have seen quite a few offical places talking about a killzone demo... wich makes NO sense at ALL. Becuase offical sites tend to stay away from rumors unless there is fact to them. So I'm really curious about the KillZone deal. EDIT: I also expect about 3.5 by the end of march. With Gundam comming soon in japan, Motorstorm, FEAR, Tekken5 HD, Oblivion, AC4, Enchanted arms, God father. (some of those are multiplatform) but either way. March is getting at least 1 killer game in each game class.

hmm no it really wasn't a killzone demo..definently.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

rofl you like reviving old shit?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

killzone demo this time last year? Haha, poor lost souls...

Damn, I don't remember any of this. lol!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

WTF?

Captian_Twig said:
WTF?

yea thats probably the only right answer

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!