By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

I mean yesterday I came to here and 10 out of 20 threads of the front page were about Sony or PS3 being dead within the next couple of months or so.

I understand that MS is now selling good but I don't remember PS3 fans making that many topics in the first 9 months of the year where PS3 was outselling 360.

All this aside ,now there are people suggesting that 360 is now the next Ps2, or PS3 is the next dream cast,....

I am tired of seeing this many  sony bashing threads,,,but there is nothing we can do about it.

so who here thinks that "ps3 is dead" threads are over done as of late?

P.S. this thread is intended for PS3 owners

Around the Network

Just as I was sick of 360 is teh Doomed threads months ago. Then the threads where someone asks a question, and people who don't own the system respond with crap. Happens a lot

Im not...

Early days of PS3 were their time to tell people about the 2 jobs and more, Now it's consumer time to response.

Sick of SackBoy threads

^^^what?

The PS3 is not "doomed." I refuse to entertain such silly notions. I continue to anticipate the best games both the PS3 and 360 have to offer.

Around the Network

Pretty much its all the same, when each system is doing bad there are tons of threads saying that x system is doomed, you just happened to notice it when it was the PS3's turn cause your more inclined to speak good about the PS3 versus the Xbox 360.

CaptDS9E said:
Just as I was sick of 360 is teh Doomed threads months ago. Then the threads where someone asks a question, and people who don't own the system respond with crap. Happens a lot

360 owners have copped it for a way longer time than this, sure 10-20 posts at once is a little extreme but 360 "fanboys" have been hit more consistantly than this.

Im all for the yawn for those threads.

Tease.

ironmanDX said:
CaptDS9E said:

360 owners have copped it for a way longer time than this, sure 10-20 posts at once is a little extreme but 360 "fanboys" have been hit more consistantly than this.

280 posts... you obviously werent here last year.

I'm tired of "THE PS3 IS DOOMED" thread because it's like stating the obvious.

I kid. Seriously, I think people should give it a rest and just enjoy their games.

Sometime in the future, games like Gran Turismo or God of War will show up for the PS3 creating some boosts, and it'll be PS3 fans turn to say "360 IS TOAST". It's really an annoying cycle. But this must stop somehow.

Since the 360 leads in the HD battle, can we ask the 360 owners to be the first to exercise humility, and join the PS3 fans in just talking about what matters: enjoying your games. You reap what you sow. Just ignore Crazzyman, okay? (Sorry, Crazzy).

Cue in "Imagine" by John Lennon...

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.