By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I replaced my PSP

Do you like puzzle games? Lumines is the best on the PSP. Has an 89 on metacritic.

If you like Metal Slug or other arcade style sidescrollers, the Metal Slug Anthology is a great buy. Has Metal Slug 1-6 and Metal Slug X.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

patapon

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Excluding the games that you listed the PSP games that I feel are worth playing are:

Chili Con Carnage
Crush
Daxter
Dead Head Fred
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
LocoRoco
Lumines
Puzzle Quest
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow

Don't mention Crisis Core to Naz. He hates FFVII.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you bought MHF2. Do you like it?!

naznatips said:

Same drill as when I bought the 360 and PS3.  I want game recommendations.  I only owned 9 games on my original PSP, which was stolen almost a year ago now.  I have updated my profile with the 3 I own now (the original 9 were taken with the PSP).  So go ahead and recommend.  Games you don't need to recommend, because I will be buying them anyway:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Jeanne D'Arc
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (already bought)
Patapon (already bought)
Ratchet & Clank (already bought)

I originally owned these and intend to replace them.  Also, I hate FFVII, so don't recommend Crisis Core please. 

PS: Yes, this means I own all consoles and handhelds and a gaming PC, and yes, that means I'm better than you.

No, you're not! :P

And reccomendation; Star Ocean First Departure. I can't think of anything else...

Around the Network

Out Run 2006
Loco Roco 1 and 2
Final Fantasy War of the Lions
Lumines
Star Ocean:First Departure
Ace Combat X
God of War:Chains of Olympus
Wipeout Pulse
Syphon Filter Logans Shadow
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Killzone Liberation
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Streetfighter Alpha 3

naznatips said:

PS: Yes, this means I own all consoles and handhelds and a gaming PC, and yes, that means I'm better than you.

If you JUST picked up a PSP to complete your collection, then that means I am better than you before you were better than them!

daxter!

DMeisterJ said:
Don't mention Crisis Core to Naz. He hates FFVII.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you bought MHF2. Do you like it?!

Yeah, and I liked it when I first owned it too, although I didn't get much time to play it before it was stolen.

I got a video cord to play games/watch movies on my TV from my PSP. The size of the picture for games is disappointing. The higher quality videos I had stored on my PSP though looked very good.