By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ok big confession Pooperscooper/AKA pooperscooper/LOL MATURE/I perdict/me

are all the same person.  GASP!!!

I'm being forced to pick a name and chose this one.

I was trying to convert to AKA by slowly posting on these names because I missed my old account but I decided to take this name.

LOL MATURE was a name I used to appeal a ban on pooperscooper and it got unbanned during the mass unbanning that occurred. So I decided to pick up on that name....

Before LOL MATURE I used I perdict. I just made that one to bet in the prediction league during HAZE's launch. I found it humorous while I was severely bored. But then mr stickball perma banned that account saying not to mess with the league and ruined my fun. (It also got unbanned during the mass unbanning)

Well, I got very tired of people going "Oh hahaha you have red money so we shouldn't listen to you" so I made this name. While I was posting one day I searched for my old name and saw that It was unbanned... so yeah... I started using it. Oh yeah and another reason I stopped LOL MATURE was because I forgot it's password so every time I logged off I'd always have to type in this awkward password I never remembered since I had to use the "retrieve password" feature and you can't change it back to a normal one afterwards

For the trophy league when I joined I said "I didn't want random invites so put me under anonymous" was actually because my PSN ID is the same as my screen name which some mods might have recognized. (PSN ID Phillip_Cat)

So... yeah... Strategy King you were right when you accused LOL MATURE of being pooper.

Oh yeah and when someone said "LOL MATURE is one of psrocks goons" I said "I think it's the other way around" because people always said pooperscooper had a bunch of "cronies"

Starcraft - When I said "I was an old poster who forgot my password" this is why. and when I said "I know you had gamerankings in your sig up until recently for a fact" it's because on LOL MATURE I made a thread calling out the inaccuracies of quoting gamerankings in a sig... then it changed to metacritic.

Darth - You have a challenger for post weekly sales data again (Or anyone else who does this)

Come on guys... this shouldn't be a surprise I left clues all the time. (Look at my avatar and look at pooperscoopers pictures.)

Phew... feels good to let that out. Anyone else want to confess to anything? It will make you feel better. (Like who's really Wii Forever)

Around the Network

I am Spartacus.

Does this mean that you'll get banned?

bbsin said:
Does this mean that you'll get banned?

No. It means I've been spotted. My plain cardboard box couldn't hold up with the advanced technology this place has.

Very odd I disliked you on this account and LOL's yet I liked you on pooperscooper....O_o

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Very odd I disliked you on this account and LOL's yet I liked you on pooperscooper....O_o

Which pooperscooper? AKA or the regular one? They both were pretty similiar. Each time I changed names I had changed things. This one I was trying to get people to stop generalizing.

i still want you as one of my goons. My plan to take over the world still stand.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
i still want you as one of my goons. My plan to take over the world still stand.

Do you have advanced stealth technology to get around these advanced stealth detectors this site has? And the latest weaponry? I'll join if ya do. But if not think of us as the Joker and Penguin. Both have the same ideas, purposes, and enemy but neither will join forces.

Oh yeah and another reason I stopped LOL MATURE was because I forgot it's password so every time I logged off I'd always have to type in this awkward password I never remembered.

Max King of the Wild said:
psrock said:

Do you have advanced stealth technology to get around these advanced stealth detectors this site has? And the latest weaponry? I'll join if ya do. But if not think of us as the Joker and Penguin. Both have the same ideas, purposes, and enemy but neither will join forces.

Oh yeah and another reason I stopped LOL MATURE was because I forgot it's password so every time I logged off I'd always have to type in this awkward password I never remembered.

You do know you can change password in the ''Edit Profile'' page, right? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Max King of the Wild said:
psrock said:

You do know you can change password in the ''Edit Profile'' page, right? o_O

Not before I changed my name.