By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Celebrity Avatars, Paris Hilton, Barak Obama, Sarah Palim, Mr T and more!!

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/celebrity-xbox-avatars/a-20081125123418948048

I have to say some are spookly TOO alike.

Around the Network

MJ and McCain made me lol....

Lol a lot of these did look alike.

Ironically good.

When I get NXE (hopefully w/ my newly refurbed X360) - I want to re-create the guy on the Pringles can.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Oh man! I have to make a Pip Boy. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

That's nothing, I made a Rock Lee Mii and it looks exactly like him. Sure it's not an 'Avatar' (though I hate using that term considering I play FFXI and those are summoned creatures' names), but I think someone could make him on NXE. I also made InuYasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Miroku...etc.

Someone should make Cartman, but then again, the person would have to be tall. Meh, there's always a wait for Wii HD for me.

Sorry if I got off-topic there...lol

Link and Kratos are just plain awful. McCain, Bush, Palin and Mario are really good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The Paris Hilton one is pretty much perfect. I liked the Chuck Norris one because he reminded me of the mii I had on my wii way back.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

My favorite is sad, blu-collar mario who actually plumbs for a living.

lol history repeating itself if you know what I am talking about.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(