By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Take away your whole video gaming life...

Khuutra said:
I'd be reading a lot more.

Definitely this.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
Gobias said:
toastboy44562 said:
sex...

Aren't you like 12?

almost 14

Gobias said:
Khuutra said:
I'd be reading a lot more.

Definitely this.

Reading is pretty awesome.

I would probably be doing 3 sports instead of 2....

Former something....

I'd watch more movies, read more, and go outside my house to do more.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I'd do a lot more drugs. Other than that I'd have more sex and watch more movies/television.

Making more films.

I don't play video games that often myself. All I do is learn new things to better my life. Right now, I'm learning Japanese, learning how to lucid dream and how to adopt a polyphasic sleep style.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Spend time with the fam
Work on my small biz
Sex
Watch DVDs - I wouldn't have bought an HD movie player that wasn't tied to a game console

And lastly, just spend more time writing, doing poetry and focusing on photography

I'd be chatting in video game forums.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger