By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This Gen sucks....

Your only 18 years old, who bought you liquor?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I have to disagree. This gen so far has been great, and it's just getting started.

This gen is great.
Microsoft is well respected for his success.

My Gaming Setup

I've enjoyed it so far.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I've enjoyed it so far.

So have I.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
RAcCoOnErOuS said:
lol i love this...

Banning me isnt going to do anything..

most of this is just the common arguments of this gen..

Go buy a PS3 or Xbox 360. I would say Wii as well, but it appears you already own one.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
RAcCoOnErOuS said:
lol i love this...

Go buy a PS3 or Xbox 360. I would say Wii as well, but it appears you already own one.

According to his game collection he doesn't even own a Wii. But he does own a 360.

Khuutra said:
Shadowblind said:
RAcCoOnErOuS said:
lol i love this...

According to his game collection he doesn't even own a Wii. But he does own a 360.

Then go buy some games.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Two failed attempts at gaming PCs and the Gamecube 1.5 hardly cut it. This console generation is terrible so far but it's hardly fair to compare it to any other due to the fact that it isn't even half over yet. Even my favorite console generations had slow starts so it's not yet the time to complain.

I was all pumped up to come in and say how much better this gen has been than any other in the 15 years i've been gaming, but then I relized that the OP was just looking for trouble.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL