By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf revealed for 360/PS3

Excited to see this one on X360. Been waiting awhile for this announcement.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I have it for PC. I haven't played it yet. I will decide which version I want to play when more info becomes available.

so you have it for PC but you haven't played it yet? And you still need to decide which version to play?

You either have deep pockets, or you have a pirated copy of The Witcher. Shame on you ZenfoldorVGI.

Xen said:
Hey hey! on consoles! and both of them too! I love the book, I'll buy the game!

Dude good to know that someone have read the books about the Witcher (how many have you read?), this is easily my favourite Fantasy Series. And the Game itself is a masterpiece and i knew it will come to consoles sooner or later. And it s also good to know that this is a Polish Product.

WOW YES!

If you guys remember I even said in the PC thread...this shud come to consoles!

YES!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think they're gonna have to dumb down the alchemy system though. A minus for the consoles.

Around the Network
Lolcislaw said:
Xen said:
Hey hey! on consoles! and both of them too! I love the book, I'll buy the game!

Dude good to know that someone have read the books about the Witcher (how many have you read?), this is easily my favourite Fantasy Series. And the Game itself is a masterpiece and i knew it will come to consoles sooner or later. And it s also good to know that this is a Polish Product.

I read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves. Were the others translated into English?

I reported this on this site last week....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

memory2zack said:
MDMAniac said:

PC version will be the best anyways. This is how things work with modern WRPGs, them truly shine through mods, sadly it's impossible to untap their potential on consoles.

Sorry but a game that shines through mods is pathetic. The Witcher was great and it didn´t need any mods to be good. CD Projekt has done a great work so far treating their community and through their forums it looks like they treat both PC and consoles equally (unlike some of their forums members). I´m 100% sure they did a great job with the action-mapping on controllers so the game will be fully enjoyable.

ansd your comment is pathetic since mods create new game experiences that make a game last for generations.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453