By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help me guys (again): Need advice for DS game purchase!

Oh yes, ace attorney could be a very good choice! And it must be easier than hotel dusk and trace memory! I'll grab this one.

Thanks a lot for your help noname2200

Around the Network

super mario bro is perfect game for someone who dont play games much, my mum never plays any games except for super mario bros, you should get her new super mario bros

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It's for my grand ma, she's more than 70 lol! I think that an adventure game is way better for her, I don't want her to get furstrated so soon lol.

What about games like harvest moon Ds or Animal crossing

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I think she'll be lost in harvest moon and animal crossing, too many things to do IMO.

Around the Network

The lack of Mario Kart DS and Tetris DS in this thread is disturbing.

EDIT: I highly doubt you'll find this but Electroplankton is like the Wii Music of DS games in that it's more Free-Form music play than Guitar Hero-World Tour.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Well what about Tetris DS, nintendogs, pac-man something simple like those games

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

hotel dusk and if she likes brain trainer she may like professor layton also

If you need an idea of what Electroplankton is..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Older people like crossword puzzles, didn't they make crossword puzzle games for the ds. I think it is called Crosswords DS