By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Attention SPARTANS: Your franchise needs you in the HATED elimination game

Attention SPARTANs:  Your franchise needs you in the HATED elimination game

High numbers are bad, being eliminated is good.  The last franchise left is the most hated.  Currently Halo has the highest score at 18 (they start at 10).  (Update:  It got down to 11 or so, then back up to 19 (new high), then down to about 13, and then a period of fighting, and now it has gotten down to 10.) (Update 2:  Success!)

Forum veterans will know that I am no 360 fanboy but this has gotten out of hand. 

Don't forget to obey the rules: 
Each time you vote, you *MUST* add ONE point and subtract THREE points (one each from three DIFFERENT franchises) AND MARK your votes, or else your post is hereby NULL and VOID. Your vote WILL NOT COUNT henceforth unless you adhere to this rule.

Also put down the previous voter so if tons of you guys flood the site it's easy to fix the scores.

You can vote ONCE per hour.  I do not believe there is a limit on votes per day (other than 24 obviously). 

Charge!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Took me a sec to figure out what game you were talking about from the spartans thing. Yeah though, it's kind of surprising it is so high, I know a decent number of people think it's overrated, but it can't possibly be the most hated franchise.

pfft i noticed it before but only ninty/sony boys are voting

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well add an MS boy and go vote Kirby :P

kirby007 said:
pfft i noticed it before but only ninty/sony boys are voting

I know but I thought we could handle it.  It got "out of hand" IMO when it took first place.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

kirby has voted a few times.

ye that kabhold guy really dislikes halo...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah, kabhold's the big problem. He votes a LOT.

This is about Halo? With the title I figured the movie 300 was going to be the most hated franchise. =P

I must say Halo deserves to be eliminated.....dunno why people are voting for it....its a great franchise...not the best but certainly not the worst.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey