By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 sells out amazon uk...

Think of the seals man! My gosh!

Around the Network
ymeaga1n said:
leo-j said:
Motorostorm broke 1 million before it was even bundled anywhere

Sorry to be offtopic everyone...but you pulled that number out of your ass. You didn't even look at the graph I pointed out to you.  It was released bundled in NA on March 4, 2007 after selling an underwhelming 55k in sooner japan release. Then it was bundled again at end of June 2007 in EU when its ww sales were near 800k.

Do you always have to defend your PS3 position even tho your obviously wrong?

You realise the game itself was released on the 6th of March 2007 in NA? So you are saying it was bundled before it was launched in NA?

ymeaga1n said:
leo-j said:
Motorostorm broke 1 million before it was even bundled anywhere

Sorry to be offtopic everyone...but you pulled that number out of your ass. You didn't even look at the graph I pointed out to you.  It was released bundled in NA on March 4, 2007 after selling an underwhelming 55k in sooner japan release. Then it was bundled again at end of June 2007 in EU when its ww sales were near 800k.

Do you always have to defend your PS3 position even tho your obviously wrong?

The NA MotorStorm bundles were announced at E307 and released thereafter.  Prior to that the only SKUs on the market in NA were the 20gb and 60gb skus, neither of which had a pack-in.

-General_Ram- said:
his doesnt change how Gears 2 is still vastly outperforming it.

And what does that have to do with anything?

Your post was completely off topic and trolling.  Continue to make similar posts and you'll be seeing red.

Around the Network

Great, hopefully it sells well.

-General_Ram- said:
his doesnt change how Gears 2 is still vastly outperforming it.

Very relevent.... and useful

Motorstorm released March 6 and recieved a bundle August 6th.

23 weeks of sales without bundles.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=Japan&game1=®2=America&game2=MotorStorm+-+ps3®3=Others&game3=&weeks=23

Has Japan ever had a motorstorm bundle? I don't think it would have been a very good one if there was.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=Japan&game1=MotorStorm+-+ps3®2=America&game2=®3=Others&game3=&weeks=91

65k (If Japan recieved a bundle please let me know so I can chang it)

Did Europe sell at least 590k copies before being bundled? I intend to find out.

No they didnt.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=Japan&game1=&reg2=America&game2=&reg3=Others&game3=MotorStorm+-+ps3&weeks=15

they were 90k short of a million. A lot better than the nearing 800k the other guy said but still not 1mil.

@ max, it is still selling now without bundles, it would have made 1m anyway

Munkeh111 said:
@ max, it is still selling now without bundles, it would have made 1m anyway

Probablly would have made 2

1.65 million would have been a shit load of bundles sold