By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Disster Day of Crisis in America????

A member of the Gaf forum has recived a e-mail from Nintendo Customer Serivice about Nintendo (even with a typo) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343357&page=3 So what do you think? Any hope for this game (or even Fatal Frame)

Around the Network

I would kill for Disaster. I hope it's true.

Pixel Art can be fun.

With Nintendo you really never know what they are doing or thinking unless they tell you straight to your face

pimpcoop said:
With Nintendo you really never know what they are doing or thinking unless they tell you straight to your face

Pretty much. Also Fatal Frame depends on wheter Tecmo wants to publish it or allow NOA too. It's Tecmo's game they just enticed Tecmo with publishing in Japan doesn't mean that NOA will do it. =p

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Gonintendo.com mentioned the same email.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=64589

I hope is true! as well as Fatal Frame

Around the Network

Well it wouldn't be surprising if they released it in America and probably at a budge price. Fatal Frame IV, however, I can't imagine why it wouldn't release.

Grrr.... Two Christmas's in a row I've asked for this game.... They better release it before next fall, cause I don't think i'm gonna ask a third time.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I'd check both games out if they come out for sure especially at a nice price point :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

i hope this is true, the game needs to sell well and i think a USA release might give it at least extra 100k

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
SmokedHostage said:
I would kill for Disaster. I hope it's true.

I don't know why, but this made me think of the Wal-Mart death yesterday. My mind is so twisted.

I hope it's released, preferably early next year.

trestres better not come here, or he'll be banned again.