By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony PSP 2 Graphics Processor Revealed?

Go to hell, just when i bought my gba they announced the DS. Now my psp is coming and this shows up.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

No matter how powerful it is it all comes down to games. I'll wait for DS2.
(>'.')>

iron_megalith said:
Problem is how much will it cost..

Only 700 dollars.

mmm don't forget the blu ray player in the cost of the ps3+HDD+other stuff that the psp2 won't have! Sony has learned from its mistakes and quote me on it if you want to but I'm sure that it won't be more expensive that the first psp (250$/E).

it better not be over 200

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

If they release a psp "2" in 2010, and it has visuals comparable to the XBOX 360, added to that, its not HD since its a handheld..

And if they release it for $199 at most a year before the DS "2" I can see something happening.

mM

Forget graphics it needs good games period.I owuld say something along the line of original xbox graphics with of course better looking games.Great media capable machine long battery running time better os than they had and a goods camera and phone capabilties.

drizzlenuts said:
Forget graphics it needs good games period.I owuld say something along the line of original xbox graphics with of course better looking games.Great media capable machine long battery running time better os than they had and a goods camera and phone capabilties.

... and maybe a cool name like ePod-Touch or ePhone!

The current resolution on PSP is more than enough for a handheld. What they need to improve is the design and functionality.

And stop with all the crazy firmwares...

The design? It's just the first handheld you're not ashamed to play in public! It really a nice piece of hardware, very elegant, even 4 years after its release!