By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When the PS3 goes to £200 and $300, will you buy it?

I'll maybe buy a second one, if it's bundled with a game I don't own and deliverd with a dualshock 3!

Around the Network

no since then x360 arcade will be on the market for less than 100$ and there aren't enough ps3 exclusive games(even if we add those unreleased ones) that would make me want to spend 3 times more money

No, because I already got 2 of them

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I doubt it.

I've made my console decision this gen (Wii60) and the PS3 offers me very little in terms of must have games.

My mates have all got 360's so online play is sorted and if I desperately need to play on a PS3 my next door neighbour has one gathering dust in his study.

Once it drops to 99 GBP thats a different matter. Then it becomes a routine purchase.

Maybe... When pigs fly

Around the Network

Well i dont think i will, the reason are simple PS3 does not have any exclusive games that would make me to buy this console. It still much more expensive then the 360 that offers better game library but i dont think i will buy any of the HD twins because i've got a good gaming PC and the Wii&DS so i think im sorted for this gen.

In most reasons so far for not buying the console, money keeps coming into it. Sony will do well to manufacture the console cheaply and that too within next year.

When it's a little cheaper than that first-hand, I may either buy it or get a second-hand one in the cheap. Not really to play games though, I want to try Cell programming and a PS3 is the cheapest way to do it AFAIK.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No thanks, I don't need a second PS3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

NO