By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - dead space or bioshock or valkyrie chronicles for ps3?

i am torn between these 3 games, i am getting one of them tomorrow at my local flee market. can anyone pls give me their opinions and advice in which one i should pick. thanks in advance for any advice.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

wow, thats a tough decision. Ive played a lil bit of bioshock and im playing Dead space and I can say they are both two GREAT games. VC is also good if u like SRPGs, I only played the demo but theres a certain vg member that is crazy in love with that game. Ive heard great things about it.

Valkyria.

NOW! =P

Valkyria.

Dead Space - just finished it and its a great game. Bioshck - still playing it and Valkyria - didn't like it at all. You can download demos of all 3 games from PSN play and decide for yourself.

Around the Network

They are all win.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I only played bioshock from these three and it's awesome.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

i played the valkyria demo and liked it, and i played the bioshock demo and like it, i have played all 3 of these games demo and like them all. i've been going back and forth for over 2 weeks, as to which game i should buy. valkyria and dead space i think are the 2 games i will decide between now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Once again, Valkyria. It's both more original, better looking, and has more lasting appeal... not to mention that it's longer and is also the highest rated JRPG of this gen (well, more of a mix of genres, but it could still be considered a JRPG).

I'd say Valkyria, if you like anime or JRPGs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?