By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Colonel has jumped ship....

seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
colonelstubbs said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Well, its your choice.

Enjoy your console, although what a wrong time to betray imo.

May i ask why? Most big games this holiday are multiplat....i had littlebigplanet a month and found it a bit less of a quality game then i hoped....gears 2 has had rave reviews and is 360 only....next year the big releases on the PS3 like god of war 3 and GT5 arent games that interest me...id much rather play through gears and halo 3 now, grab a few older games and then gears 2.

Well since thats your taste in games then so be it.

But honestly this is something you "may" regret later.

At anyrate to late for second thoughts now.

I'm pretty sure he won't. If he ever feels the need to play some PS3 games in the future he can just buy one again or trade in his 360.  You seem to have taken this "betrayal" to heart which is ... a very scary thought.

@Bolded- No i just thought he choose the 360 over the PS3 by "Choice" instead of owning both, because IMO anyone who has a chance to own both but declines are...not a real gamer...not at all...

But since his case is sort of like my, the "Poor" thing is very common and understandable, i was just confused thats all.

Around the Network

@Strategyking92- HAX! :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
colonelstubbs said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Well, its your choice.

May i ask why? Most big games this holiday are multiplat....i had littlebigplanet a month and found it a bit less of a quality game then i hoped....gears 2 has had rave reviews and is 360 only....next year the big releases on the PS3 like god of war 3 and GT5 arent games that interest me...id much rather play through gears and halo 3 now, grab a few older games and then gears 2.

I'm pretty sure he won't. If he ever feels the need to play some PS3 games in the future he can just buy one again or trade in his 360.  You seem to have taken this "betrayal" to heart which is ... a very scary thought.

@Bolded- No i just thought he choose the 360 over the PS3 by "Choice" instead of owning both, because IMO anyone who has a chance to own both but declines are...not a real gamer...not at all...

But since his case is sort of like my, the "Poor" thing is very common and understandable, i was just confused thats all.

WOW, so if I won a PS3 and sold it for money towards a HDTV but still had my 360 ... I'm not a "real" gamer? ...

colonelstubbs said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Ender said:
If you really believe you a person "betrays" or is a "traitor" for switching consoles then all I have to say is...

You really need a girlfriend. Projecting these types of emotions on an inanimate object is unhealthy.

3. By "Betray" all i met was for the very fact he could have had a chance to own both consoles instead of one.

I understand your point, but as i said earlier, im a poor student living on a student loan with no job. I could never have afforded both consoles

Sell your body. That's what I did, and after all the healthchecks and chlamydia treatment, I still had enough money to buy a cheese sandwich.

Anyways, why are you even bothering justifying yourself?

Pick up Left4Dead when you get the muneez (one suggests hocking off and selling one of your legs, the local kebab shop will give you quite some dough for the thigh meat). Also, one recommendation that no one else will make - download demos of shit games. Great for a laugh (well, giggle, followed by fits of anger, boredom and frustation).

TheSource said:

At first I thought this was about KFC serving hamburgers. Had me all worked up...

Carry on.

Carry oooon carry ooon

as if nothing really matters

wait thats another thread

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
seece said:

WOW, so if I won a PS3 and sold it for money towards a HDTV but still had my 360 ... I'm not a "real" gamer? ...

Why wouldn' you want both of best worlds especially if you got a system for free? I'd understand if someone just didn't want to put the extra cash down

leo-j said:
Strategyking, he sold a 60gb ps3 with full BC, also all PS3's support BC with PS1 games, just not PS2 games.

So, if I have my slim PS2, I never really need to buy a PS3 at all, then do I? Since the best part of the PS3 is BC you claim.

I have about 10 great PS2 games I haven't gotten around to playing, because HD/PC/Wii/DS gaming has consumed my life.

I'd say, people who have never played the PS2, need to hit up FFX, FFXII, Persona 3, and MGS3, and move on.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
colonelstubbs said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Well, its your choice.

Well thats another case entirely if you own an HDTV already then yes if not then no, you just want a HDTV over a PS3, its really quite simple.

Also i cant look at your avatar without hearing the words being shout out loud, "GET OVER HERE!!!" *cough* MK VS DC *cough* ...

@seraphic sixaxis

Apart from the baffalingly loud noise, and the bizarre batteries-in-controller business, the 360 arcade is fine. However, ive bought it for the games, and they are excellent so far, both of them

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
@seraphic sixaxis

Apart from the baffalingly loud noise, and the bizarre batteries-in-controller business, the 360 arcade is fine. However, ive bought it for the games, and they are excellent so far, both of them

Did you buy the recharge kit?