By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Disable Forum Sigs

Thanks. It makes the pages load much faster for me as it's not trying to download signature videos.

Around the Network

How about an option to just disable sigs with images or media in them? then again, that would basically need to check each sig and determine whether or not it has images, so you effectively kill any loading time you were supposed to save by not having the sigs.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I must say I really enjoy it without sigs, the place looks so much cleaner.

can you make it as a standard feature without and only if you want with sigs?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like sigs, but if this will help people complain less, I'm all for it.

The forums do look much cleaner without sigs.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

What's the check box saying "email notifications" about?

TWRoO said:

getting an email on your emailaccount if someone posted on your wall or added you as a friend or something like that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:

getting an email on your emailaccount if someone posted on your wall or added you as a friend or something like that

Oh, lol... I don't need that, I come on here everyday but only check my emails twice a week (and if it wasn't for me getting DKIIs figures for Wiiware etc I would only check about every 2 weeks)

Finally!!! Thanks. It wouldn't have been so bad but the average signature is longer than the average post.

i just wanted to point out, that when you reply to someone, you'll be able to see people's signatures on that reply page. I actually like this though since it keeps the clutter off of the main page, but people still have a chance to see what might be a neat signature.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her