By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Walmart Clerk dies as crowds rush in.

i blame wiifit....

they really need a system that keeping stampedes of whackjobs to a minimum

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
unbelievable, its sad someone had to die just because some idiots didnt want to miss out on some deals, not good day for human kind

How about thousands of people a day being murdered in Africa because of what tribe they are from, and no one over here giving a shit about it?

Yea, this sucks, but it does not even come close to effecting the overall state of humankind.

TheRealMafoo said:
Cougarman said:
unbelievable, its sad someone had to die just because some idiots didnt want to miss out on some deals, not good day for human kind

How about thousands of people a day being murdered in Africa because of what tribe they are from, and no one over here giving a shit about it?

Yea, this sucks, but it does not even come close to effecting the overall state of humankind.

Those people are fighting for a reason though, and there is a reason they kill innocents. I'm not saying that makes it OK, but this guy here died solely because people were stupid, and for no real reason at all.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

LOL!!!! xD

Oyvoyvoyv said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Cougarman said:

Those people are fighting for a reason though, and there is a reason they kill innocents. I'm not saying that makes it OK, but this guy here died solely because people were stupid, and for no real reason at all.

I'm not sure i'd put racism over value shopping when it comes to a good reason to kill people.  They're both really stupid.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Cougarman said:

I'm not sure i'd put racism over value shopping when it comes to a good reason to kill people.  They're both really stupid.

Is it really just racism though? I figure it is more a fight for land/territories (like in 17xx Europe). I don't really know a lot about it though, so I may be completely wrong.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Kasz216 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Cougarman said:

Is it really just racism though? I figure it is more a fight for land/territories (like in 17xx Europe). I don't really know a lot about it though, so I may be completely wrong.

Most of the time it's just racism fueled by the dictators in charge  to keep politcal power by using the minority as a scapegoat for why things suck.

Think Nazi Germany, except since they aren't as organized as Germany they just hand out Machete's and convince the people to do the dirty work.

stupid ppl i swear omg

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I count myself lucky for going to Office Depot this year I guess. My sister wanted a laptop, so we sat outside in low 20 degree F from 11pm-6am...it wasn't bad at all...got the good laptop, got out before 6:30...I seriously cannot comprehend stupid crowds like this one. What possesses a crowd to actually break down a door and KILL a 34 year old guy in the process.

The guy probably thought he was going to have a shitty day working at Wal-Mart, holding back unruly customers, but no, he just got mowed over and is dead now.

It's ridiculous.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Just proves how mature we are as humans.