By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sale at my walmart

all wii 360 and ps3 sold out. ds sell ok. psp isnt selling. bluray almost gone.

edit:

sorry for no updates, using a cell phone on this site is bloody HORRID. I really need to finish up our mobile website demo for ioi to see if he will approve of me making a finalized version.

ANYWAYS

I was completely wrong. Here is the final tally on consoles sold.

Wii - 57/90 - Whats left was on a second pallet that NEEDED to go since we have no room. We marked the Wii down to $199 and not a single one sold. The 57 was sold before price cut.

PS3 - 69/70 - that right, nearly all gone. All that was there was a single 80GB, no 160GB models at my store.

360 - 87/90 - Arcades were left...

PSP - 5/20 - we didnt even get a shipment of PSPs in... we sold backstock. We do not have the PSP-3000 and have not in two weeks.

DS - 100/450 - I;m shocked at this....

Games (no breakdown at this moment) - 4000+ units

Blu-ray movies sold - 5000 units

Blu-ray players - 70/70

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

great , any number at your store, wii, 360, ps3 ?

ummm... how can u tell if the DS is selling or not? They could literally have hundreds of them in storage. Suprised to here 360 and PS3 are sold out.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

@SSJ12

The DS is the deceptive pwnage of ages, lol. It'll probably sell the most this week, overall.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ive noticed most major retailers are pushing blu-ray hard, i got Transformers for 10 bucks.i wanted a few others but they were sold out.

Around the Network

@ bigjon

I dont know maybe he f'en asked them? Please spare us another but but I saw lots 360s at a gamestop!

elendar said:
@ bigjon

I dont know maybe he f'en asked them? Please spare us another but but I saw lots 360s at a gamestop!

I asked him not you. Believe me not decieve yourself I really dont care... There were 360s available at Sears, BB and GS when i was last there from 2-3 pm est. I am not lying, you can stay in your happy land of 360 sales if you feel to do so.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

ok stats updated. DS = wtf..... was expecting a total sellout.. same with the Wii at $199

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Interesting..

Pixel Art can be fun.

You got 90 Arcades that blows away any figure I've seen all week much less 70 PS3s. On top of all that you marked down the Wiis to 199, wat. You got to be in one big metro area and a heck of a busy store.