By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lips sold more than Left 4 Dead opening week in Sweden.

No, this is not a rant about Lips being undertracked.

It just feels like that the MS strategy for Europe is working. And we all know that casual titles have greater legs, Lips is gonna sell a lot and move some consoles.

Around the Network

I wish I could share your optimism, I will say this will have good legs though. I did plan to buy this but money is tight and there are other games I want. I can see this selling all year round though. I hope so.

Sweden....

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I'm suprised this isn't all the rage in andorra... or the vatican..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I thought it would catch on here in NA. Is there much advertising for it? The thing is singing game definately apeal more to women/girls, and I honestly dont think theres many women/girls playing the 360.

Does lips do anything special or is it basically just a singing game? Usually these casual games have to do something that really catches the casual eye. Usually something thats never been done before.

Realistically I don't think it will have much legs. I highly doubt it will sell a million or even 500k.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Its a slow burn title, just like scene it. It should have good legs.

I am not surprised. I have a colleaguewho was originally from Sweeden. He bought a Wii -- then was looking for Singstar for it. So he liked his karaoke games. (He also golfed and loved playing Tiger Woods).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Er.. Okay..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

The lead song for LIPS is by a swedish band...Young Folks. So, it's not unexpected, since that probably played really well to the locals.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
The lead song for LIPS is by a swedish band...Young Folks. So, it's not unexpected, since that probably played really well to the locals.

Singstar do very well on sweden so that is not a surpise