By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
izaaz101 said:
The beginning of this thread was funny...........but it got weird in the middle!

@MM........why were you up for 28 hrs?

Because I'm an idiot with horrible sheep habits.

I usually get 4-5 sheep a night, sometimes going over a day with no sheep at all (thought that's pretty rare).

After week of sheep deprivation I usually just pass out and sleep for like 15 hours straight.

Dirty...

He likes it kinky like that.  Also @Izaaz it only got weird cause of MM's crazy fat chick fetish was brought into this thread by Squilliam.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
izaaz101 said:
The beginning of this thread was funny...........but it got weird in the middle!

I usually get 4-5 sheep a night, sometimes going over a day with no sheep at all (thought that's pretty rare).

After week of sheep deprivation I usually just pass out and sleep for like 15 hours straight.

Dirty...

He likes it kinky like that.  Also @Izaaz it only got weird cause of MM's crazy fat chick fetish was brought into this thread by Squilliam.

Its his fault for having the fetish! I only report the news, I don't pass judgement.

Tease.

Deservingly so.

Anyone who sucks that much ass in KZ2 should be repeatedly banned.

Shame it didn't last longer.

That Alessandra chick is hot, but has almost no boob. Now I'm not a huge boob man, but there's nothing there. Her nipples look like mosquito bites. :S

Anyhoo, this is a fun thread.

Haven't lol'd this much since Art of Angels was here. God I miss him.

DMeisterJ said:
Deservingly so.

That Alessandra chick is hot, but has almost no boob. Now I'm not a huge boob man, but there's nothing there. Her nipples look like mosquito bites. :S

It was all fun and games until you showed up.

Honestly, all you've brought to the table is insults for the lovely Alessandra Ambrosio.  There is no lulz to be found in your post.

DMeisterJ said:
Deservingly so.

Do you mean her boobs look like mosquito bites? Or do you have a thing for giant nipples?

Thread just got weirder.

Around the Network

Ok, I m here to post on this epic thread, MM == fail :)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

So, is MakingMusic476 the only other person to ever do a BenKenobi? Or has somebody else? Because, we are going to have to start a BenKenobi Wall of Self Banning Fame.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

RocketPig has also banned himself, but that was an act of nobility. He made a ban bet with another user, and banned himself when he lost. He made a whole thread about it and everything.

Then RocketPig should get an honorary mention on the Wall, but not be a full fledged member

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
izaaz101 said:

Dirty...

Oh no, that part was perfectly fine........I'm down with fat chicks............it was the whole goth chick thing that weirded me out.

Just joking, I don't think I'm down with fat chicks.

OK, maybe I am ;)